Graphic Designer (Healthcare,Photoshop, InDesign,
4 days left
Graphic Designer to join an advertising healthcare agency in London.
The Graphic Designer will support the creative team working across a broad range of clients on brand creation, campaigns and expression projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors.
- Producing excellent visual work.
- Producing a host of ideas, selecting the best ones and selling them to the other members of the team and to clients.
- Keeping client updated on projects.
- Creating direction for projects and guiding team members.
- Creative suite package (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software
- Industry experience in the design field
- The ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
- Creates designs such as user interface, layouts, brand identity, iconography, presentation decks and storyboards
- Understanding brand and visual design
- Working across multiple digital and physical channels
- Client meetings
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Graphic Designer (Healthcare,Photoshop, InDesign,
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly