Freelance midweight UX Designer
Freelance midweight UX designer
One of the Top advertising agency’s in London based in the heart of Old Street are looking for a freelance UX midweight designer. They specialise in digital transformation and production and are starting to branch into VR and AR so are at a very exciting time.
- This would be working from concept to completion
- Seeing the whole project from ideation to the final testing stages
- You will be working on a global premium automotive client
- Mainly wireframing and prototyping
- Some user testing and a little research maybe be required too
- If you have been client facing too, then even better
- As well as the UX they are looking some someone with a great eye for design when it comes to the wireframes (not UI though)
This is a new client for them and a massive one too so has brought on a huge amount of work. This will be a long contract starting January 2nd for 6 months and potentially longer.
You will be working with the UX team and reporting the Lead UX whilst also working with and speaking the same language as the developers. A little cross over with the design team may crop up too.
£350- £400 per day