Account Executive- Advertising Agency - Herts
This is a brilliant opportunity for an account handler with 1+ years experience looking to join a highly successful integrated advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border.
The agency in question has been running successfully now for over 15 years and are well known for their excellent creative work particularly for clients within leisure, healthcare and education. They're based in attractive, easily accessible offices with room to park.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency. They are looking for a Marketing Graduate or Account Executive to join their well established, yet growing business.
Below are a blend of responsibilities that the successful candidate should possess. Effective control and management of budgets
- Work with Account Manager to help develop existing accounts
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Excellent client communications
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
What's in it for you:
This agency pay well you can expect a basic of £20-25k dependent on experience, they also produce excellent work and invest more than any other we know in the training and development of their staff. Apply now for more info! CV's