In-house Design Lead
Our client is an in-house creative agency based in West of London (30 mins from Waterloo).
They are over 100 people strong including a large creative and copywriting team, digital developers, print artworkers and a Quality Control team.
Previously a production studio but over the last few years they’ve grown and built a great reputation for delivering creative work across all below-the-line media, including email, digital, press, print and social.
We’re constantly pushing the technical and creative boundaries to develop the best possible work that achieves the best response. We’ve built a close relationship with the internal stakeholders and marketing departments, either taking creative briefs directly, or working closely the external agencies to deliver campaigns across all channels.
• A seasoned Creative Designer with deep experience leading, managing and growing others in the profession
• Proven experience in the world of advertising, integrated and through the line marketing activity including CRM
• Expert in maintaining effective communication and engagement with all internal and agency stakeholders
• Be key part of the studio leadership team working alongside the Creative Director
• Acting as an active team member, with a degree of hands-on creative input and project work remaining an important part of this role