Senior Experiential Account Manager
My client, an industry leading & award winning creative company, are currently looking for a Senior Events Account Manager to join their team. As a Senior Events Account Manager, you will deal with one specific client, meeting all marketing needs ensuring a high level of support and engagement. The Senior Events Account Manager will motivate the team to keep in line with any financial, marketing and operational requirements.
As a Senior Events Account Manager, you will:
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the client and stakeholders.
- Implement client strategies offering experienced advice where necessary.
- Offer a detailed and bespoke plan for any campaigns and projects requested by the client.
- Manage a small team on a day to day basis.
- Coordinate all campaigns and projects from start through to completion.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and of a high standard.
As a Senior Events Account Manager, you will have:
- Experience working within the events marketing sector as an account manager or higher.
- Project management understanding and experience.
- Any experience within B2C, FMCG or Large brand events is desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently.
- An energetic nature with the ability to be calm under pressure.
- A team player mindset.
The Senior Events Account Manager position comes with great benefits including a modern working environment, free lunch, team bonus, pension scheme and many more. So, if you are looking to start the new year with an impressive global company and working alongside hardworking like-minded people then get in touch and we can move forward today.