My client, an industry leading & award-winning creative company, are currently looking for an Art Director to support the leadership of their well-established creative team. As an Art Director, you will take lead on the creative element of the business ensuring clients are supported and new business potential is nurtured. You will guide the creative element of the company ensuring the highest standards are met. You will be working on some of the largest brands in the world!
As an Art Director, you will:
- Take control of projects offering valuable industry knowledge.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure lasting relationships and complete client satisfaction.
- Be an inspirational and thought inducing leader, helping provide creativity business wide.
- Work within a team environment producing conceptually original work.
- Ensure client budgets are understood when creating ideas.
- Create stunning concepts and presentations by overseeing the work of specialists within the team to create your vision.
As an Art Director, you will have:
- Strong experience as an Art Director or similar within an agency environment.
- Passion for creativity from conceptual thinking to final output.
- Instinctive brand awareness and demonstrated experience of pushing boundaries and evolving brands.
- Broad portfolio of experience with experiential, shopper, brand development and social.
- Knowledge of design, print and production where possible.
- An understanding of marketing collateral and the importance of experiential.
The Art Director position comes with great benefits including private healthcare, gym, free breakfast, a modern working environment, pension scheme and much more. So, if you are looking to join an award-winning company, working alongside hardworking like-minded people then get in touch and we can move forward today.