Freelance Midweight Digital Designer
I am currently working with a start-up agency based in Edgeware Road. A team of 6, nimble but very agile in the way they work. All young entrepreneurs with a clear vision of what their goals are. Their focus is on digital communications and translating this for brands and other start-ups. Recently having won a massive retainer client in the automotive industry this has brought on a massive influx of work. They are looking for a midweight digital designer to join the team for 4 weeks on Monday.
- Working in for an international asset management and investment client
- Whilst this is a corporate client, they are looking for someone who can bring a good sense of brand design to this, you have the freedom to be creative in this role
- A digital designer with a good sense of typography
- Someone who has experience in creating their own fonts and can show there process creatively and technically
- You will be working across all responsive mobile, apps, and websites
- Having a good sense of brand as well as digital execution
- A bonus if you can work in Sketch and Principle but not essential
This role will allow you to have creativity and flare. There will be some guidelines but you will still have a lot of freedom. They are looking for someone to understand good layout, colour composition and font to really bring to life this corporate project.
Reporting to the Digital Head and liaising across the brand and design teams too.
£300 - £320 per day