Conceptual Copy Writer
Our creative team work together to create compelling ideas and experiences that engage customers on a journey from acquisition to advocacy. From concise-but-clever copy to big ideas that get brands noticed, we’re looking for a versatile writer who is as happy getting stuck into day-to-day copy needs as they are tackling big briefs.
If conjuring up concepts and wowing clients with words comes naturally to you, you could be just who we’re looking for.
What you will do…
- Work alongside art directors, designers and other copywriters to bring briefs to life, your copy will be inspiring, beautifully crafted and get a reaction
- Long copy. Short copy. Somewhere-in-between copy. You do it all with flair and passion, across a wide range of digital, social and offline media.
- Build strong relationships across the agency and become the go-to for any grammar gripes or copy conundrums.
- Devise powerful campaign concepts that inspire action
- Present concepts and ideas to internal teams and clients
- Produce copy on brief, on budget and on time
What you will need to succeed…
- Previous experience as a writer, ideally in an agency environment
- A portfolio that’s packed full of attention-grabbing copy and concepts
- You’ll be a team player who’s eager to get stuck in
- A passionate interest in all things creative
- Confidence and commitment
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills are a must
- FMCG and Automotive experience would be great too
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 120 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with like minded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and a portfolio and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 26th April 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community