Head of CRM Manchester £95k plus bens
- A bulls eye senior role to head of CRM and Customer Marketing for a major blue chip telecoms/tech company based in Manchester. Leading a team of inspiring and talented individuals you will be responsible for developing a clever, strategic and creative CRM programme to ensure the loyalty of customers.
- Working closely with the insight team you will take this customer insight to inform the CRM strategy in turn driving key commercial performance metrics. You will have experience of customer segmentation, leading a team of CRM marketers and agencies to create campaigns that deliver targeted, measurable results across a broad channel mix, off and online.
- You will also have considerable experience of a wide range of customer communications from welcome comms to upselling/cross selling comms. Part of your experience will include Salesforce platform automation.
- This role will suit confident experienced CRM Marketers adept at stakeholder management and who easily collaborate with other departments weaving CRM and Customer Comms expertise and knowhow into the overall marketing vision.
- Specific requirements include extensive CRM experience, data/analytics understanding, numeracy, resilience, underpinned by the ability to influence and build trusted relationships and a credible articulate manner.