Junior Product Designer
4 days left
Our client is a mobile apps software company in Basingstoke.
You will need to know what messaging apps and IoT tech is currently available and have plenty of ideas of how it can be improved and priced accordingly.
What You'll Do:
- You will be working closely with sales and marketing team.
- Ensure that you identify and optimize critical experiences.
- Connect effectively across teams in the delivery of complete experience considerations.
- Representing the user.
- Ideate, create, and refine workflows and patterns in the app experience to make the products delightful to use and justifiably priced.
- Creating high-fidelity design specifications.
- Clearly and concisely communicate design work and your rationale behind proposals.
Skills You'll Need
- You can draw by hand and digitally.
- Experience delivering apps and software from brief to shipping.
- You've experienced designing the interactions within and user experience of digital products, not just websites. You have some experience designing real-time experiences for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Previous experience working with design systems.
- You've negotiated Mobile & Web App development with App developers and worked with engineering and sales teams to manage beta testing.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Junior Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly