Account Manager - Digital Marketing Agency - £25,000 - Cheltenham
Commutable from, Bristol, Stroud, Gloucester, Worcester & Cirencester
This is a great role for anyone looking for a London agency vibe in the (much nicer) Cotswolds!
This agency have been running for about 5 years now and work with a really interesting mix of clients across multiple sectors. They exist to help businesses improve their google rankings and attract more inbound leads. They achieve this via a clever combination of SEO/PPC, content creation, email marketing and insight led paid social campaigns.
They have been very successful in 2018 and as a result are now looking to add an Account Manager to their lively client services team.
You can expect to be involved in all elements of a digital marketing - from taking the client brief, briefing the team, preparing keyword research, copywriting and proofing, social media campaigns, email marketing, making recommendations, liaising with the client, thinking on your feet and mentoring an Account Executive.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Agency experience (ideally)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to go above and beyond
- Confident, honest communicator
- Able to build relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Written communication skills to the highest standard
- A social, fun and outgoing personality!
You'll report to an Account Director in a supportive, growing team with the benefits of working within a larger organisation.
What's in it for you?
Apart from joining a fun, motivated team of talented people...
- Beautiful centrally located offices in Cheltenham
- 9-5pm working day
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 PLUS Christmas shutdown
- Regular social and charity events fully funded by the company
- Excellent training and development with regular reviews
- Package - £20 - £22k (depending upon experience) + 5% pension contribution
If you'd like to find out more, please apply now! Or contact