- Ownership of the Marketing dept:
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy and analysis.
- Managing the digital assistant.
- Reporting to Senior Management.
- Input on the dept's. annual budget.
- Guide all agency and external resources: to include PR agency, photographer, design / branding, SEO etc.
- Brand Development and Awareness:
- To include all brand communication; in-house, online, written, oral and visual as per our brand guidelines.
- Production and delivery of all marketing assets and collateral, to include in-house documents, sales brochures and merchandising etc.
- Create and implement company content strategy.
- Development and improvements, content reviews and updates, blogging, optimisation and PPC.
- Close management of their booking engine and SEO provider, (Avvio).
- Analytics and data monitoring.
- Social Media:
- Responsible for the curation of all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Community management
- Paid ads
- Digital campaigns
- Produce and deploy email campaigns / news letters in conjunction with content calendar and offers.
- Booking Agents and OTA's: a quarterly content review and analysis.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge
- Educated to Degree level
- MS Office
- Adobe, Illustrator Photoshop and InDesign
- Mailing tools
- Social media platforms
- Previous marketing experience with either hotel, leisure or retail or equivalent
- A proven track record in marketing and clear evidence of a ROI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including report writing - Essential
- Able to embrace, promote and drive change
- Marketing or Hospitality qualification
- HTML knowledge
- Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Holiday entitlement: 20 days p.a. + bank holidays
- Pension and healthcare
- Bonus Potential: 20% of Salary based on KPI's and the company's financial performance.