Exciting opening for a marketing manager to work for a niche hospitality brand in this innovative sector.
This is a creative and varied role where they are looking for someone who can focus on the different demands that come with marketing an established product and brand-new openings at the same time. You will have full scope across online, in-house and print mediums to enhance the brand experience for the guests and to attract new business from targeted demographics.
Strong brand values and communications across all teams is imperative if they are to drive home their unique product and service, the tone is set in this department and they are looking for someone who can take that responsibility and filter it out to all aspects of the business.
- Ownership of the Marketing dept:
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy and analysis.
- Managing the digital assistant.
- Reporting to Senior Management.
- Input on the dept's. annual budget.
- Guide all agency and external resources: to include PR agency, photographer, design / branding, SEO etc.
- Brand Development and Awareness:
- To include all brand communication; in-house, online, written, oral and visual as per our brand guidelines.
- Production and delivery of all marketing assets and collateral, to include in-house documents, sales brochures and merchandising etc.
- Create and implement company content strategy.
- Development and improvements, content reviews and updates, blogging, optimisation and PPC.
- Close management of their booking engine and SEO provider, (Avvio).
- Analytics and data monitoring.
- Social Media:
- Responsible for the curation of all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Community management
- Paid ads
- Digital campaigns
- Produce and deploy email campaigns / news letters in conjunction with content calendar and offers.
- Booking Agents and OTA's: a quarterly content review and analysis.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge
- Educated to Degree level
- MS Office
- Adobe, Illustrator Photoshop and InDesign
- Mailing tools
- Social media platforms
- Previous marketing experience with either hotel, leisure or retail or equivalent
- A proven track record in marketing and clear evidence of a ROI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including report writing - Essential
- Able to embrace, promote and drive change
- Marketing or Hospitality qualification
- HTML knowledge
- Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Holiday entitlement: 20 days p.a. + bank holidays
- Pension and healthcare
- Bonus Potential: 20% of Salary based on KPI's and the company's financial performance.