Brand Manager 9-12 Month Contract
ABM/BM - Luxury Desserts - 9-12mth FTC £35,000 London location
Premium desserts brand looking for a minimum 9-12 months contract for a Brand Manager role based in NW London.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, working across all products in this luxury portfolio, you will be the brand custodian, working with internal and external teams to ensure continued growth and success of the brand.
- Packaging development – liaising with suppliers on design, artwork process, asset creation, attending photo shoots
- NPD project management from brief to in-store launch, for brand and private label
- Develop the brand’s online presence – including maintaining brand websites, creating social media content and supporting sales with managing products on retail websites
- Manage and coordinate all events & sampling
- Work closely with the Sales team to provide compelling trade marketing support, including briefing designers on trade ads and creating trade materials such as flyers and presentation
- Managing Consumer feedback – Enquiry emails and social media
- Asset management - brand tool kits and marketing materials, (Brandbank, the internal brand library, etc)
- Brand ambassador – champion the consumer in the business and ensure the brand guidelines are used consistently by the team and in all communications with the customer
- Track and manage marketing budget for areas of responsibility
- You will have gained a good foundation of all marketing principles from another FMCG food business, and used to spinning lots of plates at one time.
- You are an energetic , self-starter. Use your own initiative and are comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **