Group Strategy Director - Research & Brand Consultancy - London
Group Strategy Director - Consumer Qualitative Brand Research
A reputable Research & Brand Consultancy based in central London is looking for a passionate Global Strategy Director to join the team. They operate like an independent but benefit from being part of a marcomms network.
The strategic brand consultancy is powered by data and insight and they work with some of the world’s biggest companies shaping their brand relationships for them. This is a pivotal role within the business. Reporting into the partner, yYou will lead a team and take ownership for several key accounts with a remit to grow revenue from existing clients and building new revenue streams.
The day to day
- Lead client relationships and consult with clear, strategic advice.
- Drive organisational transformation within a team.
- Embrace new thinking, innovation, tech and methodologies and ensure that they are integrated into client work.
- Leading new business pitches and looking for opportunities to develop existing clients.
- Accountable for revenue generation and financial management
- Lead and develop a team
- Adopt new ways of working, technologies and methodologies across client accounts
- Understand the evolving media landscape, integrate digital into client strategies.
- Innovate, creating new products or offers and champion them with the business.
- Actively network and stay up to date with industry developments, identifying and actioning new ways of doing things
Skills and experience required
You are passionate about people and brands with an insatiable curiosity for learning about consumer behaviour. With bags of initiative, you drive adoption of the new thinking, new tools and methodologies to stay ahead. You're proactive, able to roll your sleeves up and get involved, making decisions when needed. You use clear strategic thinking to build strong personal relationships and influence clients’ strategic decision-making, with a holistic approach to solving client problems. You love to get the best out of people and ensure they are empowered to deliver and have opportunities to learn, stretch and grow in their roles.
- A proven track record in qualitative research methodologies
- Come from a research, brand, marketing or strategy background
- Can challenge clients and is open to debate.
- A natural problem solver, thinking pragmatically to make the complex simple.
- Embraces new ideas and ways of working.
- Collaborative, thrive within team environments and getting stuff done together. T
- akes a leadership role in company initiatives.
- Experienced with various kinds of research methods.
- Commercially-focused and able to create and sell broad thinking and innovative solutions.
- Future-focused and digitally savvy, knowledgeable about how to investigate multiple data sources to find answers.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to deliver outstanding quality on time and coach team members to do so.
- Outstanding presentation and storytelling skills.
- motivated and driven, with a hunger to win and grow our business.
- Able to travel extensively as the job requires
This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level at a successful brand consultancy.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.