We’re an agency with audio at our core.
We’re a collective of storytellers, writers, visionaries, audiophiles and music lovers who specialise in making brands sound amazing. Our client list includes Spotify (we’re their creative partner), Adidas and 20th Century Fox.
We travel globally to share our passion for audio, creating theatrical, immersive experiences to inspire and educate industry and brands alike.
We’re experts with wild minds and disciplined eyes (and ears) and we specialise in capturing the attention of audiences with the power of sound.
Our work includes the following:
- Spotify and radio commercials
- Fully immersive 3D audio creative
- Interactive audio experiences
- Brand storytelling
- Brand sound design
- Podcast production
We’ve gone from strength to strength in recent years, expanding both our team and our studio facility that we call home. We’re also part of the SNK Publishing Group, based in London and New York, which includes Red Apple Advertising and SNK Studios.
We’re really proud of what we’ve achieved so far but we’re not stopping there, so we’re now looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our audio team.
Our Culture - Defined By Our Team
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves...and each other.
We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers (meat, veggie and vegan).
We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're people pleasers. We're all very different and we love that about our team.
We praise each other and recognise achievements. We like going to the pub. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed.
We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our audio team.
You’ll be experienced in writing for audio platforms having worked at a radio station, agency or similar for at least two years.
You’ll buzz off working as part of a creative team to initiate, develop and bring to life great ideas. You’ll feel at home in a studio working with our engineers to produce audio that sounds fantastic. You’ll understand what makes great audio and you’ll be confident in strategising omni-channel ideas and presenting your ideas back to clients.
You’ll have worked with a diverse range of clients previously and whilst you might have your favourite niche, you’ll be able to turn your hand to any industry sector. You might have won some awards, but more importantly you’ll have reams of client testimonials about how brilliant you are and an amazing showreel for us to listen to.
You’ll be willing to go that extra mile for your team and our clients. It could be international travel to see clients, lending a helping hand on a colleague’s presentation or just being a sounding board for ideas.
If you’re ambitious, talented and a team player you’ll fit right in.
- Deliver exceptional creative ideas on every project.
- Content and podcast production.
- Provide brilliant customer service.
- Manage and work with the existing creative production team to deliver a fantastic service and YOY profit growth.
- To talk confidently and knowledgeably about radio and online audio.
- Represent the company at industry events.
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
- To maintain a positive reputation personally and for the company.
- International travel when required.
- Exceptional radio/audio knowledge and creativity.
- Confident in a client facing role.
- A positive mental attitude.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an audio creative role.
- A good understanding of radio, online audio and the wider media marketplace.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary + monthly bonus scheme. (OTE, an additional 20% of annual salary)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised Bupa medical care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Relaxed working environment
- Great client roster
- A very close team who enjoy social events regularly
- Part of a growing business with offices in London and New York.
Please email us via the apply button or form below referencing "Creative Copywriter” before 25/04/19. Send us your CV, examples of your work, demo and tell us why you’d like to join us and how you’d add brilliance to our team.