Junior CRM Analyst - BTL Agency - London
Do you have strong experience using Adobe Analytics? Looking for your next challenge in CRM analytics? Want to work for a world-famous agency brand?
Our client, an award-winning customer activation agency is looking for a CRM Analyst to join the data and insight team and support the CRM analytical capabilities for a major FMCG brand. The agency is part of a bigger network and prides themselves on their ability to create remarkable customer experiences by harnessing the power of collision of data and creativity.
Reporting into the Senior CRM Analyst, you will support on the CRM Analytical capabilities, vision and projects for a major new piece of business. Your role will work closely with the data, planning and account handling teams and will support the broader team on other CRM accounts and on pitches as and when required.
- Setting up the dashboarding and reporting functions across CRM and website activity working with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Ownership of the customer and campaigns ongoing reporting
- Presenting ongoing results, covering both the detail and summary to key audiences
- Identifying insights and sharing with the wider teams to drive incremental growth
- Supporting the Senior CRM Analyst in creating new customer segments and personalisation capabilities
- Supporting the Data team to translate the insights into data planning capabilities
- Supporting other accounts/pitches where required
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years + analytical experience covering logged in website analytics and email CRM
- Ideal experience in Adobe Analytics and GA, or similar MarTech
- Experience presenting results and insights
- Basic experience in SQL
This is a great opportunity for a budding CRM Analyst to join an award-winning agency
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Not the role for you? I specialise across all planning and strategy disciplines, so get in touch if you’re looking for a new opportunity but can’t find it here – email@example.com