Strategist, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
Fancy yourself to be a strong, insightful Strategist with bundles of potential? This agency are doing some incredible work, and are looking for a Strategist who can come in and work with a variety of clients. As an agency, they focus on charity and NFP clients, which is something that this Strategist will need to be interested in.
As a Strategist, you’ll be working with clients to understand their objectives, and run workshops and focus groups to develop insight into what channels they need to be using, when they need to approach their target market and how. Are you the Strategist we are looking for? We are looking for top talent for this agency.
Being here you’ll be organised in your approach and have a great eye for detail, being able to oversee creative development. You’ll also be used to working alongside other departments within the agency such as client services and project management.
Here’s what you’ll be expected to do in this Strategist role:
- Meet with clients and discuss their objectives, their current output and what can be improved
- Help clients understand which channels to use, recommend when to be approaching target market and what message to be sending
- Put together presentations on insights, plans and strategy for clients and senior colleagues
- Overseeing creative development to ensure it follows the strategy
- Run workshops, surveys, focus groups and interviews
This is what they’re looking to see in this Strategist role:
- Great with clients
- Creative flair, eye for detail
- Experience working with / passion for charity or NFP clients
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
If you think you’re the Strategist we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting JW787 when applying for the Strategist role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/