Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager, Milton Keynes, £30,000 - £34,000
A global B2B business established over 50 years ago with a great culture that is collaborative and allows autonomy and ideas to be shared. Due to growth they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team based in Milton Keynes.
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Marketing you will manage and develop the company's corporate product and ecommerce websites. This is a hands on role responsible for all areas of digital marketing for these websites including email campaigns, content and automation implementation. The use of integrated digital campaigns to help increase visibility and lead generation for conversion is essential.
- Website development and management to include devising strategies to improve web content and drive online traffic to the company's website
- Enhance the company's ecommerce presence by increasing web visibility, traffic and conversions
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Track conversion rates, making improvements to the website
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company's websites
- Understand analytics and measure ROI producing monthly reports against agreed KPI's
- Develop and manage email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages
- Drive lead generation online
- Manage external agencies
You will have experience of delivering integrated digital campaigns that demonstrate a clear increase in website traffic and lead conversion through the use of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content, Email Marketing/CRM. Excellent written English is essential along with commercial acumen and the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
You must be a confident communicator and show real drive and passion for digital marketing and your career development. Naturally results driven and able to show where you have delivered, you will have experience of using Google Analytics.
This Digital Marketing Manager role is commutable from Banbury, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Northampton, Bedford, Dunstable.
Would also suit Digital Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive with a good amount of digital in the mix who are looking for a step up in career.
Please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.