Promotional Products Account Manager
Account Manager - Promotional Products - London
£35,000 - £40,000
Here's a chance for an experienced Account Manager to join one of the country's largest marketing agencies specialising in designing and sourcing bespoke promotional products and packaging solutions for huge global Health and beauty clients.
They are a very modern forward-thinking business and are widely regarded as the best in their sector. They invest heavily in training their staff, ensuring they are kept motivated and have a clear career path.
What would your job involve?
You will be tasked with managing the accounts for clients based in the health and beauty sector, so some experience of this industry area would be advantageous as would experience managing a small team. You will report into the Account Director and be supported by Account Executives. Day to day responsibilities would include:
- Experience working with luxury brands or health & Beauty Brands
- Experience of working on complex, Far East sourced projects with multiple product experience
- Experience of working on projects requiring product development, from brief through to development and delivery.
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast paced and varied business environment that offers real prospects for progression. You'll be offered a competitive package and work on a highly valuable account. All in all, they're a great business to work for and have earned a good reputation through their honest and friendly approach.
The package on offer includes:
- 20 days' holidays plus 3 days for Christmas
- Professional, friendly working environment
- Bonus structure with OTE of £5000 based on achieving your GP target. Opportunity to earn up to up to a maximum bonus of £7500 based on overachieving 130% of GP target
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- CPD budget
- The opportunity to develop a long term career as opposed to a job, with one of the largest and most successful global promotional merchandise suppliers.
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work, in a modern, team focussed, forward thinking creative work environment.
- Early finish on a Friday!
If you have the relevant experience and enthusiasm for the role then please apply now!