Senior Account Manager
Account / Project Manager - £35-40k - Buckinghamshire
An exciting opportunity to join one of the best integrated agencies in the South East.
When I say one of the best integrated agencies I mean it!
Having been established for nearly 20 years this agency have developed from humble beginnings into a team of 55 people spread over 3 continents. Their client base includes some of the world's largest brands in financial services, leisure, sport, travel and technology. They work on both the b2b and consumer side and their creative team have won countless awards in the past few years.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a work hard, play hard attitude then this is the place to be...
Working on a range of blue-chip clients you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage a project from inception through to delivery. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the account will be happy managing a large workload but also managing direct reports.
Key attributes you'll need are below:
- Expertise in planning, coordination, management, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within teams
- Ability to distil and translate complex information to others simply and concisely
- Think on your feet and make sensible decisions to keep projects moving
- Manage project workflow through appropriate software and / or systems
- Client relationship - nothing is ever a problem for you and your glass is always half full
If you enjoy the client interaction but love getting stuck into projects then this role will offer you the perfect balance.
What's in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work in what must be one of the best agency environments in the country, you will be rewarded with a £35-40k basic salary plus benefits:
- 20days holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life assurance -
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company sponsored events
- Office goodies