Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Branding & Design Agency - Central London
£38,000 + Great Benefits.
Senior Account Manager - The Agency
I'm working with an independent, branding and design agency based in central London looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team working with a variety of their top tier clients.
My client work on a global scale to provide packing design and branding service to a wide range of house hold FMCG and corporate brands. They're market leaders; creativity is at the heart of everything they do.
They have a friendly, work hard play hard culture, often take part in office activities such as opening a Friday bar, movie nights and a summer weekend away!
Senior Account Manager - The Role
- Working closely with the Account Director to deliver projects in a timely manner, sticking to tight budgets. (on some projects working without an Account Director)
- You'll be a line manager for one or more account executives with the ability to mange and develop them.
- You'll be leading project planning meetings and writing complex project proposals
Senior Account Manager - The Skill Set
- As Senior Account Manager, you'll have a strong knowledge of the market and use it to consult your client.
- Your passion for the industry will be evident and you'll have an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Experience in a similar agency working is essential so you have a good understanding of design and the process.
- You'll constantly be on the look out for new business, you'll be able to grow your existing accounts to maximise revenue.
- The successful candidate for this role will have a natural gravitas which will be utilised through internal and external relationships