My charity client are making another new addition to their marketing team with the appointment of a Marketing Executive. A growing charity supporting individuals in a range of ways from training and support to well being initiatives, this really is a great place to work!
The Marketing Executive will work within the wider communications and engagement team and be responsible for the following key duties:
- Planning and delivering multi-channel marketing activities
- Development of integrated marketing plans
- Creating tailored and targeted communications
- Improving brand awareness to improve engagement
- Writing copy and content for range of marketing materials
- Using a CRM to manage targeted email campaigns
- Working with the wider digital team to manage social media content
To be successful, you will require demonstrable experience of planning and delivering integrated marketing activities across both online and offline channels. You will enjoy taking ownership of your own projects whilst working as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team and relish the chance to engage with a range of stakeholders. It is essential that you have good technical skills having used CRM systems, managed content via CMS and you will ideally enjoy using your creative flair too!
This is an urgent need for our client with interviews happening at the beginning of April so don't hesitate and if you meet the above criteria, please get in touch straight away.
Marketing Executive, to £29,000 - Warwickshire
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly