Senior Account Director - CRM Agency - London
A CRM based growth accelerator agency, that blends data tech and creativity to build dynamic customer relationships to unlock brand value fast are looking for a Senior Account Director.
DNA are working with an existing client, a full service agency, who have recently been acquired by a global network agency. This has opened up all the resources across the network helping them to campaigns and programmes for their clients.
Continued growth has opened up a fantastic opportunity an exceptionally strong and dependable Senior Account Director to join and help head up a client services team who manage a diverse portfolio of clients including integrated, CRM, Martech implementation key accounts. The team are also heavily involved in the agency's new business process including working on own new business initiatives (events, marketing, social media and prospecting) as well as working with the network. The Senior Account Director's key responsibilities includes:
- Financially own and deliver an income forecast and ensure that team members are being efficient and maximising revenue opportunities.
- Predict and ultimately maximise all business potential for the agency by bringing your client(s) along with your thinking and seeking new business opportunities.
- Manage fee negotiations with clients on a project-by-project basis as appropriate (working with key people in the team where necessary).
- Input into forecast for resourcing requirements in the short and medium term and manage the available agency resources in the most efficient way.
- Cascade the importance of financial management throughout the team.
Is it you?
This Senior Account Director role will be pivotal in supporting the continued growth of the agency and due to the exciting variation in the role the you are adept at dealing with multiple accounts, thriving on multi-tasking and taking ownership of projects. The ideal candidate will be a CRMer but who is comfortable also delivering direct response focused integrated campaigns. Experience of working with Martech CRM systems and campaign management teams would help to. Being a self-starter, you are comfortable with taking on new projects, are used to developing existing clients and capitalising on opportunities for the agency.
- must be an experienced Account Director level or above
- Acquisition and customer marketing experience
- Direct marketing and CRM
- experience with data and planning analytics and able to work with the Data Planning and Martech team
- highly experienced working in travel, FS accounts at a senior level
- Strong attention to detail
- A natural leader
- Integrated - press, radio, TV
Salary: £60K plus bonus and benefits
If you have solid account management experience, able to hit the ground running, and immediately demonstrate your knowledge of integrated marketing, CRM, data, digital and agency processes then we urge you to get in touch with us today. Please send us your CV via the link and we will get in touch should your experience and skills be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.