Working within Agile, cross functional Scrum sized Dev teams, we build web applications for our clients and their customers. UX, security, performance and quality all play a major part in the work we do.
Our Business Analysts are responsible for providing clear specifications for the software solutions our team deliver. Through requirements gathering, analysis and documentation our Business Analysts work collaboratively to help shape, scope and deliver high quality, high performance consumer, business and internally focussed solutions and applications.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Business Analyst to join the team.
What you will do…
- Take an active role in improving our Agile framework processes, getting involved in the scope, analysis and definition of software products and enhancements
- Work closely with internal departments and specialists to plan, scope, and document secure, robust and scalable solutions
- Work with product owners, developers and UX teams to explore, experiment and define the best possible solutions
- Create clear, behaviour driven requirements and acceptance criteria documentation
- Be actively involved in reviewing, defining, suggesting and championing the current and future software delivery processes
- Own the requirements documentation strategy
- Develop a clear understanding of our client base, the services we offer and the work we deliver
What you will need to succeed…
- Experience within a similar role, gained within a fast moving, ever changing environment and a desire to learn and grow
- A highly analytical approach to problem solving, with excellent understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Your communications skills will be top notch, both written and verbal, you’ll thrive on discussion and debate
- A solid understanding of modern technical/software development terminology
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development Techniques and practices, using definition tools such as Cucumber/Gherkin
- You’ll be resourceful, flexible and able to react quickly to change
- A keen interest in seeking out and learning new technologies and methodologies and finding ways to bring them into the work you do
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 120 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with like-minded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 26th April 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly