We’re looking for a new Prophecy Planner!
If you’re naturally curious, fascinated with human behaviour and have a creative thinking, problem solving kind of mind, you’ll fit right it. You’ll love big ideas, small details, wrestling with data, writing PowerPoint presentations, and working as a team to find simple answers to complex questions.
Our Planners are specialists in consumer psychology, advertising and marketing, brand engagements and customer acquisition and retention. They work across the agency to develop brand and communications strategies and design innovative solutions for great client brands across many sectors.
What you will do…
- Work with our client service team to proactively drive strategic initiatives that will add value
- Lead and implement all strategic decision making on your client accounts, constantly striving for new opportunities, delivering fresh thinking and actionable insights
- Deliver excellent end to end strategic thinking from client brief through to execution and post campaign analysis
- Develop inspiring creative briefs stemming from strategic recommendations
- Inspire creatives with your vision and contribute towards creative excellence
- Contribute to the strategic development of new business pitches/proposals including invitations to tender
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally, you’ll have significant relevant experience, in both a Planning role and of agency life, with lots of experience presenting to clients and a naturally persuasive nature
- Maybe you’re an Account Manager who wants to be a bit more strategic and creative, or maybe you’re already a Planner, looking to work with a great new team, and great clients
- You’ll need a strong understanding of the changing media landscape and new digital engagement techniques
- Excellent story-telling, presentation and facilitation skills, all together with credibility, gravitas and the ability to inspire confidence in others
- A good understanding of research, customer data, market and sales analysis
- The ability to get the best out of others, you’ll be personable, creative, dynamic and reliable
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 120 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with like-minded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 26th April 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community