PR Account Director
Account Director - PR Agency - North London
Up to £45k
Account Director - The Company
My client is a challenger agency who where established a mere 3 years ago, but set the industry ablaze by delivering high quality consumer campaigns for household name clients. The agency is massively on the grow and have scooped multiple esteemed industry awards for their dynamic, creative output. This is a fast paced agency with a collaborative, progressive environment where you will be given the tools to continue in developing a successful PR career alongside some of the best in the business.
Account Director - The Role
* Everyday liaison with clients acting as a focal point of contact.
* Plan campaigns and then carry out said campaigns making sure more junior members of the team are briefed fully.
* Manage Account Managers and Senior Account Executives, improving their performance whilst also mentoring.
* Maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Actively seek and win new business.
* Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and confidence
* Flexible attitude with determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
* Strong team leader who can work well in a team and alone
* Ability to think strategically and possess good analytical skills
* Robust knowledge of the Consumer Technology landscape
* Excellent organisational and project management skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
* Creativity energy and imagination
* A solutions focused attitude, with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
Account Director - Required skills/interests
* At least five years experience in Consumer PR
* Background or experience of working in a consumer tech environment at a Senior Account Manager or Account Director level
* Well versed in social media and the integration of digital marketing into the PR landscape
* A track record of retention and the profitable growth of existing accounts
* Considered, assertive and influential; a leader with the aptitude to develop and motivate a team
* Able to provide consultancy on PR requirements as well as broader marketing strategy
* Demonstrable success at securing new business and increasing client revenues
If this is the Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.