UX/UI Instructional Designer
As the UX/UI Instruction Designer you will be joining a diverse development team making Consumer electronics based Wearables and Mobile apps/Websites to compete in the global marketplace.
Michael Page have teamed up with an innovative company operating at the forefront of tech.
The key responsibilities for teh UX/UI Instructional Designer are:
- Work in a highly collaborative environment, along with designers with diverse perspectives and expertise, through experimentation to the final solution.
- Design interactive experiences through prototyping, information architecture, storytelling, animation/motion, building interactive experiences for our customers.
- Support existing projects in an agile environment.
- Be an advocate of exceptional design, visually and experimentally.
The successful UX/UI Instructional Designer will have:
- worked for a number of years in digital media or product design and/or a degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or an equivalent degree.
- Fluent on the principles of graphic design (typography, colour, grid, hierarchy, etc.) to digital and embedded experiences.
- Familiar with user experience deliverables (wireframes, empathy maps, user journeys, user flows, etc.).
- Passionate about excellence: Capable of pushing from "good" to "great" output, supporting the team across challenges and timelines.
- Familiar with prototyping, interactive, and motion-based tools.
- Ability to tell compelling project stories to bring your work to life.
- Experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools including Sketch, Figma, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Strong empathy and communication skills. You can communicate the value of your work within a design, user benefit and business context
- Capable of work in a self-directed manner toward excellent work outcomes
On offer for the successful UX/UI Instructional Designer will be up to £55k for the right candidate.