Digital Marketing Executive
7 days left
LoopUp is a fast-growing software company with revenue of approximately £50 million. We provide a market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution which helps business users host better conference calls. More than 2,000 companies around the world trust us with their remote meetings. In 2016, we floated on the London Stock Exchange.
We are headquartered in Shoreditch, London’s vibrant tech hub. We have offices in 18 major cities across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, with further international expansion planned for 2019.
We’re a young, energetic firm with a vibrant culture. We wind down after a productive day with a game of table tennis in the office or drinks at a local bar, and we get together for an office breakfast every Friday. Our social committee ensures that we don’t take ourselves too seriously, with quiz nights, bake offs, and other inter-office challenges.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join an exciting fast growing tech company with a fun and vibrant culture. Your day-to-day activities will include email marketing; planning and executing online paid media campaigns; web content optimisation; and measurement, analysis and reporting of marketing activity. You will be responsible for these activities across the Group - in the UK, US and seven other countries (and growing!).
You will have a central role in a tight-knit marketing team that spans digital and traditional marketing, brand development, communications, content marketing, campaign management, internal and external events, social media, advertising, PR, and sales collateral creation. You will work closely with stakeholders in other functions, including global sales, commercial operations and customer support.
About your experience
- Overall - At least 3 years in a high performing B2B or B2C marketing environment with a focus on digital marketing and demand generation
- Email marketing, Paid media and Web content optimisation is a must
- Measurement, analysis and reporting
- Passionate about marketing and technology
- Keen to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proactive with a focus on results and getting things done
- Extremely well organised and able to manage complex projects
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Open to feedback and hungry to learn and progress
- Professional, but fun
- Fluent in English
- 2:1 degree or higher from a top university
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please respond with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are an ideal fit for this position and why you are interested in joining the LoopUp Marketing Team. We have an immediate vacancy for the right candidate.