Account Manager - Account Based Marketing
Our client is a global integrated B2B marketing agency, with offices around the world. They’re home to some of the world’s leading tech brands and deliver award-winning campaigns and create content designed to turn heads and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
They’re looking for an Account Manager with an understanding of Account Based Marketing to help rattle a few cages in the world of B2B marketing. Reporting to the Account Director, this role would take day to day responsibility for management of key accounts. This includes taking a pro-active, reactive and responsive approach to account management to ensure the client remains happy and campaigns are delivered on time and beyond expectation.
The Account Manager role is about hands-on project management for integrated on and off-line campaigns, including taking briefs, preparing and delivering proposals, making sure budgets are accurate and timelines are understood and realistic. The role is the key link between client and agency and brings together all the necessary elements to ensure everything is delivered to perfection.
Who are they looking for?
- At least three years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency
- A strategic mind, with strong implementation and organisational skills alongside the necessary attention to detail and the calmness required to juggle multiple tasks under pressure
- The ability to work independently, using initiative and foresight to deal with problems as they arise
- An excellent communicator and a strong personality to be able to challenge both the client and your colleagues
- Committed, motivated and driven to succeed
- Degree educated with knowledge and experience of IT marketing and good copywriting skills
In return the agency is offering a competitive salary up to £42,000 per year, depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, by applying below.