Digital and Content Marketing Executive
Major Players is known as the number one digital, creative and tech recruitment agency. We have a great opportunity for a dynamic, Content and Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. You will be focused on supporting the marketing director and working with the marketing executive to roll out the marketing plan.
The role is heavily focused on creating content and using the different channels such as the website, social media, third party partnerships and email marketing to communicate with our market and generate leads. You will be able to confidently write blogs, reports, white papers and website copy.
The role is predominantly content focused, but you will be exposed to the full marketing mix including; helping to organise events, website management, thought leadership, email marketing, copywriting, creating web assets, online job board advertising and PR.
A strong attention to detail, excellent grammatical and copywriting skills are an absolute must. Ideally you will have a creative mind and be a self-starter.
- Helping to drive and execute a social media strategy
- Develop our tone of voice across our communications
- Creation and execution of a daily, weekly and monthly content plan schedule for our blogs and mailers
- Research and creation of content including; reports, case studies, videos etc
- Creating thought leadership pieces which tie into lead generation
- Proof reading and content including social media, emails and blog posts
- Creating and executing social media paid campaigns
- Creating more PR and editorial opportunities with the digital, creative and tech print and online publications
- Helping to curate new and relevant content for the website and ensuring the website is current. Using the bespoke CMS to do this
- Helping to manage our SEO and PPC campaigns to attract candidates
* Providing support to the marketing director and marketing executive on the events programme
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of two year's experience in content creation including; reports, blogs, website copy and social media posts
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Social media ad campaigns
- E-mail marketing
- PR, writing press releases, pitching ideas and gaining coverage in our industry publications
- Use of a social media content management platform (i.e Hootsuite)
- Photoshop/ Adobe InDesign/ Illustrator
- A team player, approachable with positive outlook
- Self-starter with initiative
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable grammar
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
- Open-minded, inspirational and hardworking
Major Players has been leading tech, digital and creative recruitment for over 20 years. We started out with a vision that a recruitment business should be honest, ethical and do more than just help people find a job. We've created a fun, but hardworking environment in which everyone can be themselves. Our culture is part of what makes us stand out amongst the rest. As a Content and Digital Marketing Executive you'll get a competitive starting salary and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular organised social events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Company sports day
- Monday breakfast
- Office dog - seriously… George is the best.
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays
We're looking for stand out candidates for this role so please start you're your application with a compelling cover letter that really shows off your writing skills and passion to become Major Players' next Content & Digital Marketing Executive!
Apply for Digital and Content Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly