Our client is a leading global software company currently looking for a savvy and ambitious Graphic Designer to join a fast paced, innovative team based in West London. The role would suit an individual who enjoys working in a busy environment, can execute tasks quickly and efficiently and work autonomously as well as in a team. We will also consider part-time working patterns for the right candidate.
You will work with the marketing team to create effective advertising material and manage the brand image to support marketing campaigns as well as supporting the company's strong brandguidelines both internally and externally.
Responsibilities of the role will be to work across our websites and with the Senior Graphic/Web Designer in producing online and offline graphics and marketing material. Tasks include design and typesetting of producing promotional flyers, brochures, journal adverts, social media assets, email banners, presentations, branding merchandise and also providing internal branding within the company. Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager you will work as part of a close-knit team, sharing ideas, exploring new channels to market and driven to meet company goals.
The graphic designer's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Graphic Design
- Merchandise Design
- Banner Design
- Infographics/data visuals
- Print and Digital Advertising
- Social Media imagery/campaigns
- Email templates/campaigns
- At least 2 yrs' experience in a similar role or proven experience / portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite software
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Senior Graphic/Web Designer and follow briefs set by the Marketing Manager
- Exceptional attention to detail and creative thinking
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Basic HTML and CSS Skills
- Experience of using Trello or similar project management software
- Experience in video creation
Why work for us?
There are fantastic opportunities within our business to progress and grow your career and full training is provided so an aptitude and hunger to learn is essential. On top of a competitive salary and target-based commission we also offer:
- A fantastic culture - open communication, transparency through practical and quarterly strategic briefings
- Free gym membership, regular social events, monthly massages, breakfast and fruit provided
- Large, modern offices with break- out areas; games room & conveniently located near the station
- Cycle to work scheme and secure bike parking
- 8% employer contribution pension scheme
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly