Digital Officer - Integrated Agency - London
If you answered yes this may be the job for you...
We are working with an integrated creative agency to find them a Digital Officer. The agency works with both global and local charities and are well respected in the industry.
Who you are
You’ll either come from an agency or charity background, you'll be a digital native who’s passionate about driving response and engagement across social channels, with expertise in paid social media and email marketing. Reporting into the Senior Social Strategist, this is a pivotal role within the digital team and you'll be shaping how charities use social media to inspire the next generation of donors.
You have proven experience in measuring and optimising content and be up-to-date with the latest innovations in digital communications. You'll have integrated channel experience, being able to deliver key messages across multiple platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the strategy team, creative and wider agency to deliver impactful digital results for clients.
- Execute digital fundraising campaigns across email, social and other digital channels
- Create Facebook network media plans to include projections against budget, in order to meet client targets.
- Set up, manage, optimise and report on paid media campaigns.
- Build comprehensive campaign review decks analysing results and making strategic recommendations.
- Develop testing plans, deliver optimisations and perform analysis across campaign performance.
- Support innovation in maximising new technology and platforms for fundraising.
- Act as a digital evangelist across the agency, sharing learnings and upskilling colleagues.
What you need
- At least 1 year’s experience in a digital or integrated marketing role gained in an agency or brand
- Fundraising and third sector experience.
- Ability to analyse data to find meaningful insight
- Experience of planning and executing paid media campaigns
- Experience of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Evidence of implementing digital journeys across email and social
- Knowledge of technology, Agile, UX and design thinking.
- Experience of MailChimp or similar email platforms.
This is a great opportunity for a budding Social Media Marketeer to make a difference with a fabulous agency
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Not the role for you? I specialise across all planning and strategy disciplines, so get in touch if you’re looking for a new opportunity but can’t find it here – email@example.com