Business Director: Independent Creative Agency, Flagship Global Client, Award-winning, integrated campaigns.
Opening for an ambitious and driven Integrated Business Director who is passionate about big thinking and big idea creative for a Global Retail Brand. This is a fast growing piece of business and due to agency consolidation, the agency in question has recently been awarded a significantly bigger share, so it’s an exciting time to come onboard.
Ideally, you’ll have some retail experience; an understanding of end to end creative journeys across every touchpoint. This is a progressive global brand, going through significant transformation, so what is most important is the ability to challenge the status quo, take internal and client teams on a journey of transformation and shape the account and client business. There is an amazing opportunity on this client for someone to make this business area their own and build and grow their team.
- You’ll need to be an experienced agency client handler (a super strong GAD or a BD with a year or two in the job), exceptionally organised, with strong judgement and the ability to advise senior clients. You’re probably currently at a UK Integrated agency working on a large piece of global business.
- Previous experience of Global multi market clients and complex stakeholder client structures advantageous
- Experience analysing client briefs, developing communications objectives, strategies, campaign concepts and budgeting programmes.
- A background delivering creative Retail cross-communications programmes.
- Solid Integrated campaign experience. A good understanding of earned media, especially within digital, and the ability to create and tell stories and generate coverage across traditional media, digital and social.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
- Creative, ambitious and entrepreneurial with good initiative and strong organisation and attention to detail.
- Experience building teams and mentoring /coaching
This agency is responsible for creating multi-year global brand strategies and driving complex, multi-market programmes of communications that help shape the brand across all its touch-points. With your team you’ll be activating holistic campaigns that, at their core, earn the attention of audiences across different channels including digital and social, media and events.
This agency is Independent, truly values its people and is leading the charge ensuring there is diversity at every level of the agency, putting in place ways of working that make this possible too. There is an attractive benefits package. Great centrally located offices.
If your experience fits the brief, please get in touch. Due to volume of applications, we can only respond to those candidates that meet the brief. You must also have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.