Lead UX Designer
We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to join a consumer data quality reporting company based in London. One of their divisions is becoming a SAS provider offering a full range of products that will be highly visible and integral to the strategic development of the organisation.
User Experience is a fundamental part of this client's future, so they are looking for Senior UX Designer to lead a team of interaction designers, working as part of cross-functional teams to create and re-engineer their products and services.
You will work closely with product teams and other stakeholders, applying a range of design techniques and practices to create products that customers love within an agile environment.
This role will suit someone who's looking for the next step in their career. If you are someone with a solid UX skill set within the software space, who loves being hands on but also has some line management experience then please read on.
- Work with Product Managers, Engineering teams and stakeholders to define and implement end-to-end client experiences that deliver tangible business results
- Translate research findings into wireframes, functional components, IA and interaction concepts which can be rapidly socialised and iterated through ready for implementation
- Create user-centred prototypes, mock-ups and UI visuals of various fidelities to be used in product discovery, user research and solution exploration
- Lead a team of interaction designers to define, evolve and apply great UX techniques and methods that fit the organisation and product set
- Work with Content Managers and Group Product Managers to define and implement the product strategy to ensure both quantitative and qualitative customer feedback is driving product plans and design decisions
- Facilitate and drive performance management processes for your team
- Champion a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the business
- University graduate, or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Significant experience as a UX Designer, working in a web-facing software development environment or similar to create interactive prototypes, wireframes, work-flow storyboards and mock-ups
- Fluent in the use of prototyping, visualisation and testing applications, such as Axure RP Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision or similar
- The ability to create UI graphics including icons, info-graphics, illustrations and graphic assets for products and web properties
- Previous experience with agile methodology and iterative design
- Have great communication skills and must enjoy working in a friendly, fast-paced team environment
- Comfortable presenting ideas to senior stakeholders
- A demonstrable interest in good UX and UI design, the value of user research, and what this means for both the end user and service providers
- A good understanding of CSS, HTML, jQuery and APIs.
- Has worked in a global environment
- Experience with integrated, software-as-a-service platforms and data-driven software
- Ability to help facilitate user testing, including experience with obtaining and analysing quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Experience estimating task/ project timings in order to deliver in accordance with project plans
If you would like to join a global business (with great benefits) who are producing great products by putting their customers first then we would love to hear from you.
Please send through your CV and case studies if you would like to apply. You should be able to show examples from ideation stages through to wireframing, user-testing, design/ production and documentation.