Business Director - CX agency - London
This Agency are part of a global network with ambitions to dominate the agency landscape by becoming the most formidable customer engagement agency globally. The agency has long standing historic ties with huge brands and recently went through a series of high profile, high value client wins along with a positive transformation hiring senior leadership from the likes of BBH, Mother which have given a new vision & perspective.
As a Business Director you will provide strategic and commercial ownership of a group of clients at the agency across a variety of sectors. The position requires management of revenue and costs across the assigned unit of clients, as well as expertise and experience of customer acquisition and customer engagement across all channels ranging from TV and social, to press, partnership marketing and direct mail. This position will report into a managing partner.
Data & CRM are at the heart of everything this agency does. You will be strategically leading the development of CRM programmes across all areas of the business to land an omni-channel experience that is both personal and engaging for customers.
Creative and strategy go hand in hand across the agency, your role as a Business Director will be varied from working with strategic insight teams on comms planning to liaising with the creative dept on idea generation.
You will lead a client services business function and a manage a direct team of 12 people with a reporting line into a managing partner. You will be responsible for leading this team and mentoring, helping shape their careers within the agency
Is it you?
- The successful Business Director with come from a reputable large agency with a strong integrated background; CX, CRM, loyalty, digital focus. CX is an absolute necessity.
- You will understand how to influence omnichannel experiences and have in-depth knowledge on digital/marketing disciplines
- The ability to understand a client's business, providing expert advice is key. Along with managing budgets well into the millions.
- You will be driven by progression / learning and take great pride in managing and developing your own team.
Great remuneration / package available with the opportunity to shape some high profile global brands. This opportunity would suit someone looking to step out of their comfort zone, learn lots and be given the platform to succeed.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter