Copywriter & Content Editor
Great role for a Digital Content Writer to join the UK's fastest growing financial services company.
I'm looking for a Digital Content Editor who has experience writing for web and digital channels - B2B and/or B2C - not necessarily FS background as long as gained experience writing content for well-known brands.
You'll be a confident writing and editing a wide variety of digital communications and understand user experience.
Leading financial services company based in fantastic offices in Canary Wharf. Modern employer, high level of appreciation for work/life balance, supportive environment with continued career development.
Sat within the in-house marketing and creative services team who are part of the wider customer engagement department who deliver customer centric propositions and marketing campaigns to a wide UK audience of millions.
The Content Editor will support marketing department's digital content writing function by updating and crafting SEO optimised and influential but jargon free online copy. As part of the Content team you will take ownership of updating and proofing copy for their large transactional website.
- Write and copyedit highly effective and SEO optimised content for digital channels
- Conduct content audits, measuring effectiveness of web pages and suggest changes
- Write and upload content to the public website, YouTube, SoundCloud, LinkedIn, GlassDoor and other digital platforms
- Write copy for a variety of digital channels including social media, emails and corporate content
- Manage writing for web guidelines
I'm looking for Digital Content Writer/Editor who has 2/3+ experience writing for web. You'll be happy producing content for both b2b and b2c. They're open to someone from either a financial servicew or from other b2b or b2c well-known brands/industries.
You will have:
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Proven ability in applying usability and accessibility to web content
- Editing and proofreading to a very high level
On the softer side, you'll be a team player, able to work under pressure and to a very high level of detail ensuring work is consistently produced to a high standard. This is an opportunity to write a variety of content for huge audiences and for a brand that will be a household name. They're keen to start interviewing ASAP - so please send your CV by pressing the 'Apply Now' button.
Our client is a Disability Confident Committed employer, and we guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Apply for Copywriter & Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly