I have been briefed on a fab opportunity to work with a fantastic national charity as their Events Manager. This is a senior level role within the organisation and crucial to the charity achieving its supporter engagement and fundraising targets.
Working alongside the Head of Events, the Events Manager will be responsible for recruiting, inspiring and developing supporter relationships via a diverse events calendar. The key duties for the role will include:
- Developing existing and new events, specifically sports and challenge events
- Pursuing corporate and brand sponsorship and managing ongoing external relationships
- Management of budgets and ensuring financial targets are met and ROI is maximised
- Negotiation with external suppliers and third-party organisers
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure activity is fully integrated
- Management of events and supporter data
Our client are seeking an experienced Events Manager coming from the Charity sector ideally although this is by no means essential. You will have previous evidence of developing and delivering sporting events and have hands-on experience of managing large numbers of fundraisers. As with any events role, excellent organisation and planning skills are essential as is the ability to liaise with and manage external suppliers, organisers and stakeholders.
You will be an outgoing and passionate individual with lots of ideas and bags of enthusiasm. If this sounds like you and you are up for a challenge, please apply now!
Events Manager, Staffordshire - to £30k + bonus + car allowance
Apply for Events Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly