Sales Support Manager
Sales Support Executive - £30,000 - Barnet
This role is perfect if you...
a) live within an easy commute of Barnet
b) have some sales and customer support experience
c) want to work in friendly, family run business
It's an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Executive to join a global company that design, source and supply innovative branded promotional products to some huge brands.
Ideally you will have industry experience within the promotional products sector but this is by no means essential.
This position is vital to the continued growth of the company. You will provide support to the sales account managers and respond to customer and prospect enquiries.
Ideally you will have previous experience of sales and customer service best practices. You will be joining a busy, proactive team so organisation and people skills are vital.
It will be your job to maintain excellent customer relationships and the smooth running of the sales and order processing.
- Generate quotes and visual presentations for the sales team
- Assist sales team in preparing quotes
- Handle incoming enquiries and distribute accordingly
- Occasionally dealing directly with clients to process orders
- Be a vital connection between the sales and production teams
- Liaise with sales team on a daily basis to provide support where required
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
Nice to haves...
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork, leadership and motivational skills
What's in it for you?
- Flexi hours Monday-Friday 07:30-16:30
- Monthly reward Vouchers
- Bonus Scheme/Gainshare programme
- Free Parking
- Free lunch provided
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Contributory pension