Grad-Entry Level - Account Exec- Media Planning Buying Agency
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your foot into the door of al Leading Planning and Buying Media Agency.
My Client is looking for to recruit someone who can demonstrate their passion and understanding of Media. Someone who takes notice of advertising all around them.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with the team to help service a range of clients and agencies.
Produce information to ensure the smooth running of clients’ accounts including competitive date, availabilities and costings.
Assist with the design, delivery and implementation of campaigns to fulfil client briefs.
Prepare post campaign analysis and present quarterly updates and new insights
Liaising with media owners and suppliers to book campaigns and be self-starting to gain a full insight and knowledge of their out of home portfolios.
Develop strong relationships with day to day agency, client and media owner contacts.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience - required
- Must demonstrate a strong passion for advertising
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent multi-tasking
- Good eye for detail, inputting data
- Comfortable with learning new IT systems and online tool – quick to learn
- Team player and highly supportive of team
- Builds good relationships with range of people
- Friendly and helpful, able to stay positive
- Resilient under pressure and times of high workload
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com