Associate / Senior Associate / Principal Consultant
Our client is a leading brand strategy consultancy with a focus on consumer brands in the retail, leisure, property and hospitality sectors. Fabulous central London offices and a bright, intelligent and committed culture.
This is a unique consultancy with a well-defined and proven methodology. A great place to learn, this is a position for someone looking for the next step up in their career. You will need to embrace their way of approaching projects. It's important to note that this is NOT a creative or communications agency: you will not be developing campaigns. Rather, you will be solving business problems through pure strategic thinking. However, everyone who works there is very creative at heart, writers, artists, designers, translators, bright and fascinating people, producing rigorous strategic thinking.
Defining brand purpose is the core of this consultancy's offer. With transformational projects that are run at board level, you will get the opportunity to work with the most senior clients.
We have openings at three different levels, but it's as much about finding the fit as anything, so we are open to people with varying levels of experience.
Taking the level of Senior Associate as an example, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding clients' businesses and aims
- Using research to develop brand strategy that will really transform their business
- Working with senior level clients on issues to define the organisation's purpose. Covering brand architecture, positioning, consumer insight, customer journeys and some pure business strategy
- Translating research into easily digestible and bold insights
- End to end project management, including budgets, timings, new business proposals and process
A Senior Associate in this consultancy has a key client-facing role, so it is essential that you can already demonstrate skills and experience covering:
- A background in Brand Consultancy or Management Consultancy in the retail, financial services or hospitality sector
- A mixture of analytical and creative thinking
- A keenness to absorb and follow a defined process and methodology
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Client facing and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven academic excellence
If this sounds like you, and you're hungry to join a unique boutique team, apply now!