Senior Integrated Planner
Our client is a global agency with a long standing reputation for the quality of its strategic and creative output. They excel at solving big problems for ambitious brands facing changing realities. Their work helps transform businesses and achieve their long-term goals by combining brand strategy, customer experience and expertise of routes-to-market. Their creative offering extends from brand and visual identity through to advertising, digital marketing and content creation.
The work will consist of multiple ambitious global brand and product-level campaigns and communications to develop a cut through brand positioning and build awareness among key audiences. as well as working across a broader spectrum of their existing client accounts.
To be considered for either role, you’ll need to demonstrate incisive thinking, and creative intuition to deliver well-considered solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Working alongside a Planning Director to shape strategic thinking and decision making
- Developing brand strategies and propositions; creative briefs; client presentations; audience profiles, customer journey maps and communications strategies
- Taking a big-picture view of your clients’ challenges; considering all factors that might affect their brand and communications strategy and developing strategic recommendations to drive their clients’ businesses forward
- Preparing and facilitating client planning sessions and strategy workshops
- Designing, commissioning and managing research to support the development of strategy and creative work
- Playing an active role in new business pitches and presentations
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven experience (circa. 5+ years) in a similar role within an integrated agency, working on blue-chip accounts
- Experience of working with corporate or B2B brands is desirable, but not essential
- Able to define the problem, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrable craft skills: writing briefs, developing insights, constructing arguments, preparing compelling presentations
- Exemplary communication skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with client and agency teams
- Demonstrates a curious mind that looks for and learns from new information or experiences and an ability to think innovatively to develop creative solutions
The agency is growing strongly and there will be opportunities to progress to strategy director. It’s a very sociable, collaborative and vibrant place to work.