Client Relationship Director
A vibrant national media owner providing exciting OOH advertising solutions for clients and brands looking to engage with their target audience in UK leisure & travel destinations is looking for a Client Relationship Director with a contact book in the financial services, digital technology, telecoms and professional services sector. Our client offer Traditional, Digital & Mobile advertising solutions throughout the UK. Their clients use these environments and media to deliver relevant, effective solutions to engage with their target audience in ways other media simply cannot. Expanding their portfolio and delivering unique, innovative results-driven solutions to their clients is at the heart of their vision. .
As an integral part of a dynamic and successful team you will be responsible for raising the awareness of our client’s Traditional, Digital & Mobile advertising solutions to clients aiming their products and services at SME businesses.
This will be done through a strategic and proactive approach to generating new business and growing existing accounts, alongside leveraging your existing relationships
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Identify and target relevant clients and actively persuade them to advertise.
• Manage a portfolio of clients across the SME sector and to have full knowledge of all key clients on an ongoing basis.
• Confidently sell across all levels of the decision making process.
• Take responsibility for presentations drawing on your knowledge and understanding of our products, their clients and the market allied with a core grasp on the objectives of any meeting
• Develop a deep and insightful knowledge of our client’s portfolio that best supports the sales function and enables you to up sell / cross sell across all products and environments.
• Become an expert in their in-house inventory and CRM systems in order to provide accurate insightful information to all contacts and maintain a high level of outgoing information.
• Collaborate effectively with other team members to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
• Monitor industry publications to both become better informed on the media market place and identify any potential revenue streams across the sector.
We are looking for:
• You must have contacts and extensive experience selling into related client sectors such as:Financial services, Digital technology, Telecoms, Business and professional services (legal, accountancy, HR etc)
• A confident, intelligent and experienced salesperson with a proactive nature and a solid advertising sales background.
• Candidates should be revenue focused; enjoy the satisfaction of generating new business and have a natural inclination to take responsibility for their own business from overcoming objections to taking a strategic approach to challenges with a creative and open mind.
• A desire to do the best you can, acting with integrity and always striving to improve but never losing sight of having fun and supporting others.
• Someone who will be proud to be an important member of a dynamic team and hardworking team where efforts are both recognised and valued.