Social Media Manager (Campaigns, Strategy, Content)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a content creative agency based in the heart of Clerkenwell.
Our client is looking for a Social Media Account Manager to incept, lead and deliver strategic and tactical social media campaigns.
You will be able to lead pitches and creating presentations.
- Passionate about Social Media
- Experience in implementing and leading social media strategy and campaigns
- Leading clients through social media strategy
- Ability to apply creativity to social-first approaches
- Experience working in social evaluation, reporting and social listening
- Experience in working with financial clients beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Creating,testing and reporting across social media platforms
- Create best in class award winning campaigns
- Working closely with producers
- Understand the production to platform process
- Briefing of production teams and ensure projects delivered on time
- Responsible for the on-going analysis and reporting of social media and content work
- Working on integrated social campaigns
- Supporting Creative Director and Managing Director on pitch preparation and execution
- Be ahead of market trends and understanding of the latest developments in the social media space.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.