Digital marketing executive – creative agency
Established award winning creative agency with offices worldwide. This is an agency who are renowned experts in building brands and creating experiences. They offer a highly innovative working environment - people are pulled from all disciplines; film makers, 3d, 2d designers, art directors, copywriters, digital, architects, journalists and creative strategists for the one goal of producing great work. Based in amazing offices in the heart of the West End.
The Digital Marketing Executive has an integral role within the marketing team. The marketing department are tasked with building the agency's brand and reputation across EMEA. You'll work independently and also support the Content Marketing Manager to create and deliver effective marketing campaigns.
Day to day:
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager to develop content for the agency's global website, helping to drive traffic and awareness of the brand, championing thought leadership opportunities.
- Ensure website is fresh, interesting and update to date.
- Use CMS to publish content with SEO in mind.
- Manage global media channels (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Create monthly programme of social media activity
- Support content via graphics, gifs, video and infographics
- Develop creative ideas to increase engagement and followers
- Develop ideas for internal engagement to reflect culture of the agency
- Using CMS develop monthly newsletter emails and targeted email campaigns
I'm looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who's ideally gained B2B marketing experience within an agency or B2B environment. You'll be able to demonstrate egs of strong content generation which have supported wider creative campaigns. You'll have excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to create compelling, topical and timely content that will appeal to a range of audiences. Technically - you'll have knowledge of SEO, google analytics and how to use social media scheduling platforms eg Hootsuite. Also, knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software.
This is a highly visible role within the agency, so you'll also need excellent interpersonal skills with great can-do attitude. You'll be able to multi-task, work in a high paced environment to sometimes tight deadlines. In return you'll work in a highly collaborative team in an exciting creative environment. Please press the 'Apply Now' button ASAP - it's going to be a very sort after role.