London, England, United Kingdom · Commercial
Creative Graphic Designer required to join a wonderful Marketing Team and help build something to get excited about.
The small but perfectly formed Marketing team do a fantastic job of building brand identity and support the commercial teams through savvy navigation of the customer landscape. A thorough understanding that all their customers are different and wanting to appeal to each of them by developing a brand image and voice. Within this amazing team you'll be the one creating graphics and content that show the world who they are.
This is a great opportunity to join a team where you're encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. You'll have a high level of autonomy and creative authority. The studio is constantly evolving, so no two days will be the same and you will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You'll be the one taking concepts and wireframes for digital marketing content and turning them into stellar pieces to help push out more digital and print advertising
- You'll be the "go to" for creating graphics for social campaigns and will provide design input to help iterate further on how their shiny new website looks
- Branding up various client-facing company docs and marketing literature comes as part of the territory, but they want you to own this and make it something that makes our clients take note
- You'll play a key part in shaping the visual elements of the growing brand
Skills and experience
- You probably hold a degree in Arts and Graphic Design, or have relevant work experience
- You've got experience working with different types of media (print, digital, multimedia, exhibition graphics, you name it!)
- You have a proven ability to effectively and independently manage different projects at a time
- You've got experience with colour matching
- You've worked with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Typography, layout and styling
- Experience in website design would be a wonderful bonus but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly