My client is a global production agency located in Central London. Together we are looking for a Production Director. The Production Director will manage a large, studio setup consisting of specialist artwork production teams - and have strong knowledge of image and production-specific needs for image reproduction; including website builds, POS, Motion Graphics and email marketing.
* Build strong client relationships which enable a clear understanding of the client's artwork production processes
* Manage a studio for localization of all Content and Channel Marketing communications
* Direct a diverse team of studio managers, artwork leads and designers to ensure an efficient production setup producing high quality output at a fast pace
* Plan, resource and manage large campaign launches both in London and abroad where necessary
* Ensure that a strong pool of freelance designers and artworkers are available
* Work with client subject matter experts to find efficiencies in workflow and define new processes
* A minimum of 12 years, solid agency experience gained working on studio production
* Proven team management, preferably in an agency environment. Managing a studio, producing localized campaigns
* Good knowledge of print, colour retouching, and digital artwork production processes and best practices
* Experience in financial management and understands the importance of accurate financial forecasting
* Excellent spreadsheet skills in both Excel and Numbers. Demonstration of experience in managing complex spreadsheets
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with an up to date version of your cv!