Central London integrated creative agency is looking for a copywriter to join their team!
Working closely with our creative, strategy and accounts teams, you will brilliantly craft a broad range of copy requirements. Your key focus will be writing engaging advertising, content (paid & organic) & retail (POS) copy for fashion & lifestyle brands. You will be able to write witty & insightful copy which engages a core 35+ UK mum target audience, covering headlines, end lines, body copy & product descriptors. Experience in crafting TOV guidelines would be an advantage. You will have a flair for creativity and finding fresh angles, a passion for writing across different platforms and be an all-round content junkie with a deep understanding of channel nuances and what makes audiences tick across each platform. There will also be opportunities to work on in-house agency initiatives & new business opportunities.
We work to drive desire for some of the world’s best- known fashion and lifestyle brands. We care about the way things look, as do our clients and their customers. But it can’t start and stop there, or it would be one-dimensional. So, we create immersive brand worlds and stories, deeply rooted in insight and behaviour that deliver tangible results. Our team of 40+ based across our London, New York & Sydney offices are a multidisciplinary bunch who are passionate about delivering beautiful work that works.
• Write, edit, proof copy across multiple platforms to a high level of accuracy and consistency
• Someone skilled in getting inside the minds of our brands & their various target audiences to deliver work that is both authentic for the brand and truly engaging for their audiences
• Whether you’re from Hackney or Hong Kong, you have a clear understanding of what unites and divides the global audiences that consume our campaigns. You will ensure that our copy resonates on both a global and local level
• A digital native – someone passionate, experienced & knowledgeable in delivering copy that is optimised to the various digital & social channels
• Able to clearly write-up and present your thinking – both internally and to clients
• An appetite & ability to contribute more broadly in terms of online & offline campaign activations would be an advantage
• Eyes open. You keep a keen eye on the most exciting campaigns, trends & innovations in the advertising, social, digital, tech & design sphere & where relevant apply to your teams’ creative thought-processes
• A strong grasp of keynote would be an advantage but the appetite to become fluent in this is essential