Are you a junior creative looking for a new role? We are working with a Central London integrated creative agency, working to drive desire for some of the world’s best- known fashion and lifestyle brands and who need a junior creative to join their team.
We care about the way things look, as do our clients and their customers. But it can’t start and stop there, or it would be one-dimensional. So, we create immersive brand worlds and stories, deeply rooted in insight and behaviour that deliver tangible results. Our team of 40+ based across our London, New York & Sydney offices are a multidisciplinary bunch who are passionate about delivering beautiful work that works.
We're looking for an ambitious & ambidextrous creative to develop content and campaign activation ideas that cut-through the clutter in both online and offline worlds. Work that gets noticed and talked about. Someone passionate & knowledgeable of content platforms and inspired by best-in-class work from our industry which will help inform brilliant thinking that answers our client briefs. Someone skilled in getting inside the minds of our brands & their various target audiences to deliver work that is both authentic for the brand and truly engaging for their audiences. Along with being a strong conceptual thinker with strong narrative in your work, you will have a ‘great eye’ & ability to work closely with the Art & Design and Production teams to steer the craft of our execution – ensuring that each piece of work that leaves the building, truly cuts through.
Key Experience and Responsibilities
• Your experience may be in a big integrated agency or a smaller content or PR shop.
• Able to clearly write-up and present your thinking - using a mix of words, scamps, image/filmic references or basic mock-ups/edits.
• Fashion brand experience would be an advantage. However, a genuine interest in the fashion category is essential.
• Being an integrated and media-neutral thinker, you make it your business to understand the ever-evolving channels at our disposal and have the knowledge to recommend the best mix to engage our target audiences and exceed client KPI's.
• Whether you’re from Hackney or Hong Kong, you have a clear understanding of what unites and divides the global audiences that consume our campaigns. You will ensure that our global campaigns resonate on both a global and local level.
• You are a resilient character who can navigate the inevitable bumps in the road diplomatically & with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Surprise us & our clients. You will enjoy bringing proactive thinking to the table that will help us grow existing relationships and win new business.
• Eyes open. You keep a keen eye on the most exciting campaigns, trends & innovations in the advertising, social, digital, tech & design sphere & where relevant apply to your teams’ creative thought-processes.
• You will work collaboratively with our internal depts and partner agencies to ensure our creative solutions not only always answer the brief, but are realistic solutions in terms of the realms of time and budget. On the flip-side, if there’s good rationale to push for more time and budget to unlock next-level results, then you have the ability to rationally and respectfully drive this.
• Organised & reliable. You will make it your job to be crystal clear on what is required and when it is. Undoubtedly you will be needed to multi-task when working across multiple projects simultaneously.
• A strong grasp of keynote would be an advantage but the appetite to become fluent in this is essential.