Data Consultant - London
£30,000 - £35,000 per year
Data Consultant - The Company
Our client is a fully integrated, award-winning agency based in Central London who reinvests more than 10% of their turnover into innovation. With a top-class client portfolio, the Insight and Strategy team are now looking for a Data Consultant to join their energetic team.
Data Consultant - Key Skills
- Familiarity with analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge or understanding of Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science or similar
- 1+ years work experience, ideally working within an agency environment
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of social media platforms and associated reporting suites
Data Consultant - Additional Skills
- Clear passion for digital technology and the use of data to inform digital transformation projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Commercial awareness; able to contextualise insight and recommendations through a good understanding of business drivers and dynamics (including high-level strategy, sales, costs, profits and competitor activity)
- Knowledge of data manipulation and statistical techniques (e.g. regression, k-means, clustering) would be advantageous
- Experience of predictive analytics including A/B testing and Multivariate Testing (MVT) would be advantageous
Data Consultant - The Role
As a Data Consultant you will help discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help to make smarter decisions to deliver even better solutions for clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, ambitious individual who can multi-task to high standards, and is not afraid to take the leap during the busy periods.
- Extracting social, e-mail, web, and app data using Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Populating monthly reports for clients and making meaningful conclusions
- Assisting the Account Managers by supporting with ad-hoc data analysis
- Assisting the Strategy team with market research
- Working with the Analytics Manager to improve internal reporting procedures
- Monitoring performance of web and mobile analytics properties in order to quickly detect anomalies and advise on further optimisation
- Supporting with the implementation and testing of data tagging to ensure data is being collected correctly
- Developing and implementing a constantly evolving CRO programme of M/V and A/B tests to deliver incremental improvements
- Identify behavioural trends and insight through constant analysis of user recordings and heatmaps
- Supporting with general testing of apps, websites and emails.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.